added on 2017-09-03
added on 2017-09-03
See latest “Recent Revisions” above
1. Common Law, the law of the land, supersedes all Law and is Superior in all Cases to Statutory Law, Codified Law, and Rules and Regulations.
2. Common Law establishes Constitutions as all Power is inherent in the People.
3. Common Law establishes through the Constitution all restrictions on the government.
4. Constitutions never give the government power for legislating People. Government only has the power to legislate the workings of the different functions of the various departments to protect, promote and implement all human rights and fundamental freedoms allowing the right of the individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof except by due process of law;
5. Constitutions can never establish Common Law for then all Power would not be in the People, but would be in the Constitution and it is only a piece of paper, and the People’s right to address grievances or to amend, change, or address any problem could not be.
6. The Creator God created man, man (with help) created government, government started CORPORATIONS.
7. The Creator rules over man; man rules over government; and government rules over CORPORATIONS.
8. Governments are mere pieces of paper to be altered and changed to the whim of the living souls.
9. CORPORATIONS are mere pieces of paper that government can change and alter at their whim.
10. The Creator is Superior over Man, government, and CORPORATIONS.
11. Man is superior to government and CORPORATIONS. If man says they do not exist- they do not exist. And this man says they do not exist beyond the promotion and protection of the inalienable human rights and fundamental freedoms of this individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof except by due process of law;
12. Civil matters of personal disputes may also be brought into a Common Law Court, which after all has universal jurisdiction over all legal matters within a community.
13. Common law juries, and not individual judges, are invariably a far better guarantee against the abuse of Rules of Evidence and just procedure in a courtroom that simply ignores due process and the law of the land altogether!
14. Self-governing judges are prone to corruption and political manipulation, and when appointed by the very governments accused of criminal acts, are obviously unsuited to the task of rendering a fair judgment.
15. Judges in such situation routinely waive just procedure and rules of evidence, and are authorized to do so. BAR appointed judges even have the power to alter or destroy court records, silence one party in a dispute, and ignore due process and the law of the land altogether!
16. The Common Law's First Principles establish its general legitimacy and lawfulness. This validity gives rise to the Superior, District, and County Courts in each Province and the General Court of Appeal for Canada with the power to protect the people as a whole by prosecuting and indicting any people, acting as persons and institutions that threaten the community, including the people acting as government itself.
17. All of the participants in a Common Law Court must present their own case in all of the Court proceedings.
18. There are, accordingly, no professional lawyers or permanent presiding judges in a Common Law Court system.
19. The Court Adjudicator has no power to alter, influence or direct the verdict or sentence of the Jury - simply to advise the Jury on legal procedure and points of law but only when they know the law of the realm and are minded to keep it well.
20. The pre-trial period is designed to allow both sides the opportunity to present their evidence and arguments to one another in order to seek a settlement prior to a Court appearance. This presentation is usually referred to as Examination for Discovery or Voir Dire (French for "to see and say”), where either party can demand any relevant evidence or document from one another. According to maxims of law this can be done exclusively by affidavits.
21. Common Law, being derived from Natural Justice, bases its legal procedures on the centrality of Due Process: the three-fold right of anyone to be notified of the charges [affidavit of truth including a notice of trespass claim] being brought against him, to see the evidence in such a suit, [notice to cure default affidavit] and to be tried and judged [final notice of default settlement affidavit] before himself or herself, stare decisis.
22. This Sovereign has access to free institutions including court houses. Canadian Bill of Rights, Magna Carta
By Summary Agreement
Any government agent or representative who has any problems with any of the points listed, bring them forward under your full commercial liability and complete contact information and we can discuss the issue here and if needed in a common law court.
- Human rights must themselves be protected by the rule of law;