Last revised October 2, 2019
CANADA is a corporation and we are treated as it’s employees
Any government agent or representative who has any problems with any of the points listed, bring them forward under your full commercial liability and complete contact information and we can discuss the issue here and if needed in a common law court.
- CANADA (0000230098) and the PROVINCE OF BRITISH COLUMBIA (0000836136) or any of their actors, have a prime duty and responsibility to promote and protect all substantive human rights and fundamental freedoms in particular the right of the individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof except by due process of law.
- The Province of British Columbia has the constitutional requirement to make available the courts for the BNA Acts’ attorney general to exercise the administration of justice and the rule of law for the common law people in;
- Inalienable human rights and fundamental freedoms must themselves be protected by the administration of justice and the rule of law;
- The claimant is not enumerated as a "class of subject" of CANADA (0000230098) and the PROVINCE OF BRITISH COLUMBIA (0000836136) or any of their actors,
- The claimant is not a person under any non bijural enactment;
- The claimant is residing lawfully in Canada but not as a civil law resident or citizen;
- The claimant owes no duty to any juristic unit or government. An individual has freedom as a self-governing being as long as his/her actions do not interfere with the rights and freedoms of others;
- The claimants human rights and fundamental freedoms are such as existed by the law of the land long antecedent to the organization of your State, and have not been taken away from the claimant by due process of the rule of law;
- The claimant as a human being has common law responsibilities but has no need to conform to any juristic unit or non bijural government enactments such as the income tax act.
- The individual - state relationship is known as the ‘vertical effect’ of human rights;
- Court documents must meet the standard "AS ANY REASONABLE PERSON WOULD UNDERSTAND" and that is all! A "REASONABLE PERSON" does not speak or understand legal jargon.
- Common law people cannot have a guilty mind for violating statutes that are hidden from public view.
BRITISH COLUMBIA (0000836136)
Last revised October 2, 2019
BRITISH COLUMBIA is a corporation and we are treated as it’s employees
“Public Notice on communications”
Documents must meet the standard "AS ANY REASONABLE PERSON WOULD UNDERSTAND" and that is all! A "REASONABLE PERSON" does not speak or understand legal jargon! The fraudulent use of the all caps name and the meaning behind it is not understood by ANY REASONABLE PERSON.
email@example.com; suzanne.anton.MLA@leg.bc.ca; Jody.Wilson-Raybould@parl.gc.ca; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; Jerymy.Brownridge@gov.bc.ca; email@example.com;
Notice regarding all future communications from CANADA (0000230098) or PROVINCE OF BRITISH COLUMBIA (0000836136) or any of their actors!
- All correspondence/offers to contract dated on or after October 1st 2016 addressed to a government created fictional class of subject that the claimant has to deal with are officially refused and will receive no other response! Silence is not agreement on the part of the recipient.
- All correspondence/offers to contract dated on or after October 1st 2016 addressed to a government created fictional class of subject will be trespasses causing damages for which remedy will be expected from all actors who should have and could have prevented the trespass on human rights!
- All actors have a prime responsibility and duty to protect, promote and implement all human rights and fundamental freedoms but choose not to will have trespassed on the claimant’s human rights and will be held accountable
claimant, human being