Ignorance of the law is no excuse
Last revised on Monday, July 10, 2017
see "Important" in the Recent Revision section above
As agreed, ignorance of the law is no excuse:
i. As agreed the petitioner has the right of self-determination for this private individual, not any juristic unit.
ii. As agreed, the petitioner is not an enumerated class of subject of any juristic unit simply because any enumerated class of subject bureaucrat says I am! Anyone claiming anything different is violating my inalienable Economic, Social and Cultural Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms under charter s26, s27, s31 and s32!
iii. As agreed, the ideal of free human beings enjoying freedom from fear and want can only be achieved if conditions are created whereby everyone who is not enumerated as a class of subject may enjoy his economic, social and cultural rights, as well as his civil and political rights, International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights/ICESC Rights
iv. As agreed, Charter s32. The purpose of this section is to make it clear that the Charter only applies to governments, and not to private individuals, businesses or other organizations who are not an enumerated class of subject of any juristic unit.
i. Lawmakers were given authority by the people to legislate codes, rules, regulations, and statutes which are policies, procedures, and “law” to control the behavior of bureaucrats, elected and appointed officials, municipalities and agencies but were never given authority to control the behavior of the people as we read in a US Supreme court decision "All codes, rules, and regulations are for government authorities only, not human/Creators in accordance with God's laws. All codes, rules, and regulations are unconstitutional and lacking due process…" -- Rodriques v. Ray Donavan.
ii. "The common law is the real law, the Supreme Law of the land, the code, rules, regulations, policy and statutes are not the law”, -- Self v. Rhay, 61 Wn (2d) 261
v. As agreed, when dealing with enumerated classes of subjects it is all contract law!
Tuesday, November 8, 2016
Public Notice regarding “Ignorance of the law is no excuse””
Witnessed by God and the Dominion of Canada’s common law society’s Attorney General Jody Wilson-Raybould
1. “Ignorance of the law is no excuse” is a double sword in bijural Canada with its free as well as democratic parliamentary governments. One being defined by a geographic area the other as a juristic unit / democratic parliamentary government.
2. I man was born free and equal to everyone else. I was not born as an enumerated “class of subject” subservient to anyone or anything!
3. I was born with inherent rights and fundamental freedoms protected by the state!
4. As a "REASONABLE PERSON" I do not speak or understand legal jargon! The fraudulent use of the all caps name and the meaning behind it is not understood by ANY REASONABLE PERSON.
5. As a "REASONABLE PERSON", a common law society member I HAVE no reason to consent to, hear, think about or comply with any civil democratic parliamentary governments’ correspondence, statutes, enactments, regulations, administrative court or tribunal, or agent etc.”!
6. All such interference beyond the protection of my human rights violates human rights.
7. The state has the duty and responsibility to protect my inalienable human rights when your governments’ trespasses into the private, not me! Such remedy is under the common law administration of justice and the rule of law and involves the common law attorney general and lieutenant governor both of whom are totally outside any juristic units’ authority!
8. All actors have a prime responsibility and duty to protect, promote and implement all human rights and fundamental freedoms and those who choose not to, regardless of who they are will have trespassed on the claimant’s human rights and will be held accountable!
Notice on one is notice on the other!
claimant, human being
By Summary Agreement
Any government agent or representative who has any problems with any of the points listed, bring them forward under your full commercial liability and complete contact information and we can discuss the issue here and if needed in a common law court.
- Human rights must themselves be protected by the rule of law;