Minister of Justice & Attorney General 2
Nothing in the Constitution Act, the highest law in the country allows for the blending of the offices of the Minister of Justice & Attorney General under civil law regulations.
This webpage is not listed on the menus on the website while there is no “Exchange of Consent” on the new material. As soon as that status changes it will be!
“Exchange of consents” entered into and brought forward for this notice [see minister-of-justice---attorney-general.html]:
1. As a private individual the writer has according to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights - Article 19 - 2. … The right to freedom of expression.
2. The same “Exchange of consents” - Civil Code of Québec 1386 is used daily by all civil governments in bijural Canada is also applicable to the addressees.
3. The elected government cannot pass any legislation that makes any civil law “body politic” bijural with the additional title of attorney general with authority over the common law/private individual Canadian without violating the constitution.
4. In bijural Canada the governments established in s91 and s92 of the Constitution Act only control what is in s91 and s92 of the Constitution Act. Everything else in the Constitution Act is outside that control including the government positions named and the courts named, private individuals, private businesses and private organizations.
5. Any Attorney General created and regulated by an elected government in bijural Canada would be de facto and have no authority over private individuals, private businesses or private organizations including those courts named in the constitution that simply share the same buildings as part of the Organization of Provincial Courts s92 14.
6. “Minister of Justices” are responsible for the classes of subjects in s91 for the federal minister and s92 of the Constitution Act for the provinces and nothing else. Those governments are created by and contained within those sections.
7. With all the classes of Subjects listed in s91 and s92 of the Constitution Act, nowhere are the people born here or illegal aliens on Canadian soil found.
8. The civil law legislated authority the “Minister of Justice” is a lengthy list of powers, Those powers are limited and are prescribed by the rule of law. A rule of law that makes it very clear that the legislative authority does not include private individuals, private businesses and private organizations or anything else not enumerated as classes of Subjects listed in s91 and s92 of the Constitution Act.
9. The Ministers of Justice have no courts under their authority to address or regulate private individuals, private businesses and or private organizations.
10. The Charter of Rights and Freedoms was only required because of the civil conspiracy tort, breach of trust, breach of duty and trespass into common law that was and still is happening daily was not foreseen by our founding fathers.
11. The general elections found in the constitution are unconstitutionally ban in this country! Today the freedom to vote for all Canadians found in the constitution has been restricted to only those who consent to be classes of subjects found in s91 or s92 of the constitution act! Even though there are private individuals, private persons, representing private businesses and private organizations in Canada that are not found in the classes of subjects found in s91 or s92 of the constitution act that are entitled to vote in every election!
1. Is it not true that as a private individual the writer has according to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights - Article 1 the right of self-determination? By virtue of that right they freely determine their political status?
2. Is it not true that Canadians are expected to believe that the civil society can elect a Minister of Justice and pass a civil law that makes that just named civil law “body politic” bijural with the additional title of attorney general with authority over the common law Canadians without violating the constitution? When the fact is there is a constitutional government known as the Executive Branch ie government of Canada and an elected branch of government known as the Legislative Branch i.e. Trudeau government /elected Government of CANADA. The same situation exists at the provincial level.
3. Is it not true considering that with the attorney generals positions like the Executive Branch created by the constitution and Ministers of Justice are part of the elected administrative/ Legislative Branch we do have bijural governments in all jurisdictions.
4. Is it not true that the same situation exists with the Judicial Branch? The attorney general exclusively over sees the four named constitutional courts and the Ministers of Justice exclusively oversees the legislatively created courts. Any legislatively regulated court where the legislated attorney general has authority over is actually a kangaroo court that needed the unknowing consent of the participants to happen.
5. Is it not true that brings this notice back to “Prescribed by Law”? According to charter 32 and therefore prescribed by Law, private individuals are not under the legislative branches’ authority or the legislative branches’ courts authority and the Minister of Justice, but those enumerated as “classes of subjects’’ are.
6. Is it not true that any court decisions reached in courts regulated by legislation that only involves “classes of subjects” enumerated in s91 and or s92 of the Constitution would not be relevant to private persons, private individuals, private businesses or private organizations?
7. Is it not true that any child born in bijural Canada after February 14, 1977 is automatically assumed to be a citizen, according to the Citizen Act 1985 < http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/c-29/ > THE RIGHT TO CITIZENSHIP 3. (1) (a) the person was born in Canada after February 14, 1977, by your governments?
8. Is it not true that Citizen Act 1985, THE RIGHT TO CITIZENSHIP 3, marginal note says that “Persons who are citizens”? Indicating that there exists ‘citizens’ who are not persons.
9. Is it not true that “Person” can stand as an adult child born in Canada, or a legal fiction created by legislation in Canada? Only one of these has the right to self-determination as to being a citizen “class of subject”, or a citizen “private individual”?
Addresses on Thursday, November 19, 2015
Kathleen Ganley Minister of Justice & Solicitor General Province of Alberta 424 Legislature Building 10800 - 97 Street Edmonton, AB T5K 2B6 Email/courriel: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suzanne Anton Minister of Justice and Attorney General Province of British Columbia P.O. Box 9044 Stn Prov Govt Victoria, BC V8W 9E2 Email/courriel: email@example.com
Gord Mackintosh Minister of Justice and Attorney General Province of Manitoba Minister’s Office 104 Legislative Building 450 Broadway Avenue Winnipeg, MB R3C 0V8 Email/courriel: firstname.lastname@example.org
Serge Rousselle Attorney General Province of New Brunswick Chancery Place 675 King Street, Room 2078 P. O. Box 6000 Fredericton, NB E3B 5H1 Email/courriel: email@example.com
Darin King Minister of Justice and Attorney General, Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Department of Justice Confederation Building 4 th Floor, East Block P.O. Box 8700 St. John's, NL A1B 4J6 Email/courriel: firstname.lastname@example.org
David Ramsay Minister of Justice and Attorney General, Government of the Northwest Territories Minister's Office P.O. Box 1320 Yellowknife, NT X1A 2L9 Email/courriel: email@example.com
Diana C. Whalen Attorney General and Minister of Justice Province of Nova Scotia 1690 Hollis Street P.O. Box 7 Halifax, NS B3J 2L6 Email/courriel: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul Okalik Minister of Justice Government of the Nunavut Territory Government of Nunavut Legislative Office P.O. Box 2410 Iqaluit, NU X0A 0H0 Email/courriel: justice@GOV.NU.CA email@example.com
Madeleine Meilleur Attorney General of the Province of Ontario McMurtry-Scott Building 11th Floor, 720 Bay Street Toronto, ON M7A 2S9 Email/courriel: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jody Wilson-Raybould Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada 284 Wellington Street Ottawa, ON K1A 0H8 Email/courriel: email@example.com
H. Wade MacLauchlan Premier and Attorney General Province of Prince Edward Island 5 th Floor South, Shaw Building 95 Rochford Street P.O. Box 2000 Charlottetown, PEI C1A 7N8 Email/courriel: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stéphanie Vallée Ministre de la Justice du Québec Édifice Louis-Philippe-Pigeon 1200, route de l'Église Québec (Québec) G1V 4M1 Email/courriel: email@example.com
Gordon Wyant Minister of Justice & Attorney General Province of Saskatchewan Room 355, Legislative Building 2405 Legislative Drive Regina, SK S4S 0B3 Email/courriel: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brad Cathers Minister of Justice Government of the Yukon Andrew Philipsen Law Centre, 2071 Second Avenue Box 2703, CM-3 Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6 Email/courriel: email@example.com