1 affidavit sent on Tuesday, October 27, 2015
1. The affiant as your equal takes no instructions from another equal without consent, has the right to self-determination and the right to freedom of expression which are all outside your government authority?
2. A Default and dishonour Judgment is in place! This sent to the Secretary and Registrar General of the Province, Ministry of Provincial Secretary via email to the “premiers’ office” president of the executive branch as agreed.
3. The affiant exercising his right to freedom of expression < http://www.canadiangovernmentconspiracies.com/freedom-of-expression.html > has also posted this judgement on http://www.canadiangovernmentconspiracies.com/tuesday-october-27-2015--12 . Right now this private matter webpage is hidden in the menu but the webpage will be made visible when the matter is settled in the private and will remain in the public until the Clark Government of British Columbia fulfills its part of the settlement!
4. The affiant will be exercising his right to freedom of expression with all other matters previously settled in the private that remain without the agreed to settlement being honoured by the Clark Government of British Columbia. The ones that remain relevant will start to appear on line in the public after December 14th 2015 and will remain in the public until the Clark Government of British Columbia has fulfilled its part of the settlement! The affiant will send a notice email of the webpages as they are made public within 60 days of them going public to the president of the executive branch.
5. As agreed the Enterprise Liability Doctrine applies to all governments and its’ actors.
6. As agreed agreements of the parties like this one overcomes or prevails against the law.
7. As agreed the Section 1 - Guarantee of Rights No. BM20-15-02-18-10-57 #12 1 affidavit sent on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 is now to be considered as being in the hands of the Registrar General of British Columbia as being in default and dishonour and therefore a tacit agreement between the parties. As is No. BM20-15-02-18-10-57 #12 2 affidavit sent on 2014-12-04!
8. As agreed the “exchange of consent” <http://www.canadiangovernmentconspiracies.com/exchange-of-consents.html> is accomplished by the express or tacit manifestation of the will of a person to accept an offer to contract made to him by another person.
9. As agreed the Constitution Act compartmentalized the provincial civil governments’ authority to only those things found in section 92 <http://www.canadiangovernmentconspiracies.com/s92-exclusive-powers-of-provincial-legislatures.html > and nothing else.
10. As agreed the Constitution Act compartmentalized the provincial governments’ authority and people are NOT included.
11. As agreed the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the Human Rights found in charter s26 < http://www.canadiangovernmentconspiracies.com/charter-section-26.html > and including the fundamental freedoms found in the Canadian Bill of Rights and elsewhere.
12. As agreed the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the rights and freedoms set out in it, subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law. The reasonable limits prescribed by law are limits that can legally be applied to those classes of subjects enumerated in the Constitution Act and no one else.
13. As agreed the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the Human Rights found in charter s26 and including the fundamental freedoms found in the Canadian Bill of Rights and elsewhere in the “free” as well as the “democratic society” < http://www.canadiangovernmentconspiracies.com/i-am-canadian.html > to everyone in bijural Canada.
14. As agreed the Rights and Freedoms are guaranteed to everyone by the governments in Canada and includes those classes of subjects enumerated in the Constitution Act who are not free.
15. As agreed the Rights and Freedoms involving those classes of subjects enumerated in the Constitution Act are the only ones subject to such reasonable limits as prescribed by law.
16. As agreed the Rights and Freedoms limits as prescribed by law involving those people who are not classes of subjects enumerated in the Constitution Act shows a Criminal Intent to commit a crime: malice, as evidenced by a criminal act; an intent to deprive or defraud the true owner of his property by your governments. People v. Moore. 3 N. Y. Cr. R. 458.
17. As agreed the government players use a criminal conspiracy in violation of charter s32, s31 and s27 in order to violate charter s15 using discrimination to remove the Human Rights found in charter s26 and including the fundamental freedoms of the common law people in the province of British Columbia instead of protecting those Human Rights found in charter s26 and including the fundamental freedoms as is required.
18. As agreed the provincial government intentionally removed the rights of the common law people in the province to allow the province to replace those fundamental rights under international law with privileges. For example http://www.ohchr.org/EN/ProfessionalInterest/Pages/CESCR.aspx Article 11 1. The States Parties to the present Covenant recognize the right of everyone to an adequate standard of living for himself and his family, including adequate food, clothing and housing, and to the continuous improvement of living conditions. The BC Employment and Assistance, BC Housing etcetera which outwardly appears in many ways to address Article 11 1 < http://www.canadiangovernmentconspiracies.com/article-11-1.html > except for the acts and regulations behind them are discriminatory and violate the charter and the covenants and are only applicable to those who consent to be enumerated as a class of subject under provincial control exclusively.
19. As agreed the people in common law do not qualify under your programs and find this Article 11 1 right does not exist under the Clark Government in the province of British Columbia. There are many other charter s26 examples waiting to be posted on line with this one where the Human Rights found in charter s26 < http://www.canadiangovernmentconspiracies.com/charter-section-26.html > and including the fundamental freedoms found in the Canadian Bill of Rights and international covenants and elsewhere guaranteed protected by the charter are non-existent to those people not enumerated as classes of subjects in the Constitution Act.
20. As agreed there is an outstanding amount claimed previously against BC Employment and Assistance violations of the plaintiff’s fundamental rights and freedoms that remains to be settled. The BC Employment and Assistance act and regulation and also the lame duck tribunal < http://www.canadiangovernmentconspiracies.com/tribunals.html > attached which deprives a person of the right to a fair hearing in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice for the determination of his rights and obligations; violated the Canadian Bill of Rights.
21. As agreed the government because of the violations mentioned above can and does treat all people like they are in servitude and have no fundamental rights or freedoms that the governments have guaranteed to protect in violation of the constitution, charter and international treaties.
22. As agreed the affiant has a long history of having the Human Rights found in charter s26 and including the fundamental freedoms found in the Canadian Bill of Rights and elsewhere violated by government that caused damages and injury claimed that are settled in the private.
23. Your government’s failure to address the equality requirements of the private individual and only be concerned with the “classes of subjects” you have is in violation of and a trespass on the private individuals rights found in the Constitution Act and the attached International Covenants and the Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
24. For every piece of legislation/regulation that this private individual has been told wrongly applies to him and that the affiant was required to submit to, was a breach of trust and a trespass on the rights guaranteed protected by the Constitution Act and the BC government! Instead of your government doing its constitutional duty it breached that duty to the affiant causing mega duress and damages which you are about to be held accountable for in a S96 Constitutional Superior Court and online.
a) Monday February 1st 2016 at 10 am, Nanaimo County Court House, Nanaimo, BC for a settlement hearing for the damages and other claims made that the affiant and your government reached an exchange of consent on and you are in breach of contract over!
b) Online has already started here - http://www.canadiangovernmentconspiracies.com/notice-of-common-law-equity-claim.html
25. As agreed the Clark government has no authority at all over the constitutionally named common law positions of the Lieutenant Governor, Attorney General, the Secretary and Registrar of the Province, Registrar General, the Treasurer of the Province, the Commissioner of Crown Lands, and the Commissioner of Agriculture and Public Works executive branch members seeing they are not enumerated as classes of subjects in section 92 of the Constitution Act. Nor does it have any jurisdiction over the four courts named in s96
26. As agreed all British Columbia civil law acts and regulations are not applicable to someone exercising the right of self-determination < http://www.canadiangovernmentconspiracies.com/article-1.html > and not enumerated as a class of subject under your Section 92 < http://www.canadiangovernmentconspiracies.com/s92-exclusive-powers-of-provincial-legislatures.html > constitutional authority.
27. As agreed the rule of law between the parties was established by private agreement. A principle of governance in which all persons, institutions and entities, public and private, including the State itself, are accountable to laws that are publicly promulgated, equally enforced and independently adjudicated, and which are consistent with international human rights norms and standards is mandatory. It requires, as well, measures like the Constitution Act, 1867 s96 and s101 named courts to ensure your adherence to the principles of supremacy of law, equality before the law, accountability to the law, fairness in the application of the law, separation of powers, participation in decision-making, legal certainty, avoidance of arbitrariness and procedural and legal transparency.
All contracts and oaths, which have for their object, directly or indirectly, to exempt anyone from responsibility for his own fraud, or willful injury to the person or property of another, or violation of law, whether willful or negligent, are against the policy of the law.
28. As agreed on Friday, September 18, 2015, sacrifice is the measure of credibility in either legal system found in the British North America Act 1867. All attorneys and government agents do not speak for themselves. Anyone who is not personally willing to swear an oath and put it on the record that he consents to claims against his commercial liability in the event that any of his statements or actions is groundless or unlawful because of fraud and the civil conspiracy, has no foundation to assert any of his statements, claims or charges and forfeits all credibility and right to claim authority in any situation or Court. Consent makes the law (consensus facit legem) and that without consent there is no law.
29. As agreed and as was stated perfectly by the British Columbia Government in writing and applies equally to your government and agents and everybody else - “your obligations under law, while you are in this province you are subject to all of the laws of Canada and British Columbia, including those with respect to your conduct while you are here or any property you may have here. If you engage in conduct that is contrary to the law of Canada or British Columbia you will be subject to whatever penalties or remedies that the law may provide”. Charter Section 15 - Equality Rights < http://www.canadiangovernmentconspiracies.com/charter-section-15---equality-rights.html > - Every individual is equal before and under the law including both the public and private individual.
30. As previously agreed, all men shall have a remedy by the due course of law. If a remedy does not exist, or if the existing remedy has been subverted by your civil law government, then a common law man in bijural Canada may create one and has. Endowing it with credibility by expressing it in an affidavit. Charter Section 15 - Equality Rights - Every individual is equal before and under the law and has the right to the equal protection and equal benefit of the rule of law without discrimination.