firstname.lastname@example.org; Jody.Wilson-Raybould@parl.gc.ca; Jerymy.Brownridge@gov.bc.ca; email@example.com;
6. Public Notice “Regarding Statutes Enactments Regulations”
Witnessed by God and the Dominion of Canada’s common law society’s Attorney General Jody Wilson-Raybould
- All governments do have the prime duty and responsibility to protect our human rights not the so called rights they extend fraudulently to their fictional legal fictions/persons. Preamble – “Stressing…“ [http://www.ohchr.org/EN/ProfessionalInterest/Pages/RightAndResponsibility.aspx]
- 26. The guarantee in this Charter of certain rights and freedoms shall not be construed as denying the existence of any other rights or freedoms that exist in Canada. [http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/Const/page-15.html#h-39]
- 52. (1) The Constitution of Canada is the supreme law of Canada. See previous link
- The right of the individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof except by due process of law; PART I Bill of Rights 1 1. (a) [http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/c-12.3/page-1.html#h-1]
- The claimant is not an enumerated fictional class of subject in section 91 or 92 of the British North America Act. [http://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/csj-sjc/constitution/lawreg-loireg/p1t13.html].
- The claimant a common law society member has no reason to hear or think about the Civil law Democratic Societies “Statutes Enactments Regulations”! All such interference by government agents trying to enforce such foreign de facto law that is not bijural or properly enacted is a trespass on human rights.
- The Charter like the B.N.A. Act only applies to governments, and not to private individuals, businesses or other organizations. Application of Charter Section 32 [http://canada.pch.gc.ca/eng/1468851006026] The same is true for all your statutes, enactments, regulations, etcetera which are nothing more than internal operating procedures that are not applicable as a controlling mechanism on the public. After all we are all equal!
- For any government created in section 91 or 92 to assume and presume authority over the people places the people into the class of subject known as slaves. No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms. Article 4. [http://www.un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/index.html]
- All actors have a prime responsibility and duty to protect, promote and implement all human rights and fundamental freedoms and those who choose not to, regardless of who they are will have trespassed on the claimant’s human rights and will be held accountable!
Notice on one is notice on the other!
Claimant, human being